Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sudu, Hilton KL

i went there with my mum and my sis for their semi- buffet. i've been to many different buffets but this is my first time going for a semi-buffet. a new thing for me! *claps* haha.. the semi buffet is actually buffet for appetizers and deserts when you order their main. the price range from rm89++ to 109++ depends on the main you call. my first impression when i first read about it was that i won't be too full yet i'll get to eat buffet. however, when i went there, it was seriously beyond what i expect. there are so many choices of appetizers! and they look so cute. because they come in small little plates. i tried every single one they have and i was already FULL! when my main came, luckily it wasn't a big portion. i called this duck breast thing. i thought it would be like the one i ate at Shook! but it wasn't. this one is quite dry though. didn't really like it. i prefer the one in Shook! that one they gave this delicious sauce on top. super yummy. haha. my sis took the salmon, quite nice.. my mum took the chicken which was really nice and fillinG! then i went for deserts, tried everything there, not bad. their deserts are really different from the normal buffet type. i think its a good try. they have this durian roll, very nice. then they also have like green tea cheese cake, white chocolate cheese cake. all nice nice nice! they also have the chocolate fountain! like Shangri-La. my love. teehee. they have ice cream too. but only 3 flavours ; choc, strawberry and sweet corn. the bad thing about the ice cream is that its too hard , so difficult to scoop. guess what i did? the waiter came and scoop for this small boy and i just went and queue up for him to scoop for me too! hahaha. i'm still young. not 21 yet! =P the good thing about the ice cream is that it taste like some expensive ice cream and not those walls or nestle ice cream like in normal buffets. Oh...and i forgot to mention , the service there is superB! really good service from the waiters. quite a good place to hang out to eat and talk with friends or family! it was one good meal. at least i felt happy that day despite the fact that i have to start university the next day. kinda cheer me up a little. what to do...FOOD does make me happy. haha. but now, FAT FAT n ROUND ROUND face!
















me with my main dish

















mum, and the yummy chicken she ordered


















my sis!





















































the yummy yummy deserts