Monday, March 15, 2010

My first accident

In my whole 6 years of driving, this is the first time i actually hit someone's car.

the best thing is i was driving my sister's car! it was raining so heavily and the man infront of me at a T-junction didnt know how to move his car! there were no cars at all, he moved a bit so i thought he left. Just when i turn back after checking once more if there's any car, i realise he was STILL there. omg. i couldn't stop in time and hit his car. he was driving a MYVI. He made me pay him RM 30 for a drop of black paint from my car on his bumper. erghh! luckily my friend was with me! thanks jamie!! she really helped me out a lot that time!! the man wanted RM50 at first. luckily she bargain with him. we didnt get down the car because it was raining so heavily. i thought if the myvi was fine i guess honda city should be fine too right? since its a better car than myvi or i thought it was more tough than myvi from its outer looks.

when i reached my friend's house, i got down the car expecting a small chip of paint from the car. OMG. i nearly fainted when i saw the BIG FAT HUGE dent on the bumper of my sister's car. luckily the workshop man manage to save it and i dont have to change the whole bumper, which will cause me a BIG hole in my already torn pocket.

now the car is fine and my pocket is still fine! =)