Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Granny's 93rd birthday!

my granny is 93, alive healthy and still super smart! she knows everything that is going on and what has happened in the past. she is still as generous as ever and her favourite hobby is mahjong! she'll come out with many many excuses not to leave the mahjong table. i only started staying with my granny about 4 to 5 years back? she had a fall and fractured her neck of femur. since then, she is staying in my house because there's no one to take care of her in her house.
i'm actually not very close to her because since young i only see her once in two weeks or one month. as for my cousins, they actually stay with her in her house so they are much closer to her than me and my sisters. its funny sometimes we dont have much to talk about because we are not close. whatever it is, she is still my old cheeky granny!! =) Happy Birthday!