Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hard time

its semester 9 now, the final year of medical school. i thought everyone enjoys the last year of their university days with their friends. i guess this will be different in medical school. everyone will be so busy with all the work given to us to do and study, we will hardly have anytime left to sleep! lucky for me i started with internal medicine, there's no need to cover ward. next will be gynae! =(

i just want to pass semester 9 and go to semester 10. hopefully i will graduate on time in Feb 2011. i have so many plans to travel around! my sister's wedding is on oct 2010. i hope i will be able to get my dresses and help her with her wedding plans as well even though it might be quite impossible since my sem 9 exams will be in august, about 2 months away from the wedding. omg!

Japan here i come in August after my sem 9 exams. it'll be my last trip with my two sisters alone before my sister gets married. aww...the house will be so different without her. hmmpph. her house is just 5 minutes drive from my house but it'll still be different! i get to use her room as my closet!! *means i get to buy more clothes this year! * big smiles!

i'm so bored. i am suppose to do my TBL. i'm just too lazy to complete it now. medicolegal ethics? can die! =P