Friday, December 25, 2009

the 3 day holiday

IMU seriously needs some change in their system. how can there be only holiday on christmas and not for 1 week ! and the blardy exam yesterday had to be so difficult and spoil everyone's holiday mood. kudos to IMU!

i havent opened the anniversary present from the boyfriend until yesterday. at least there was something that cheered me up after a whole long day of nonsense. he bought me the tiffany bracelet that i wanted. it was so so nice. it was new and i saw it while buying a bracelet for my sister. when i saw it i fell in love with it immediately. its very thin beaded bracelet with a love shaped lock. it looks smaller than in the picture but much nicer! i am a happy happy girl now.




my sister went to bangkok for shopping trip and i ask her to get me some stuffs. and i got like 3 skirts, 6 dresses for only Rm250! super cheap !!! and the things are nice! i love it so so much! especially the skirts. i've been wanting to buy them from online blogs but it was kinda price. i even got Christmas present from my sister. and its of my favourite bear! =P

so adorable. but...i need a new cupboard to put them. i guess i'll go to ikea to get one. i love love love to make my own furniture. its so easy and fun. it gives me the sense of accomplishment after finishing it.

much love!