Friday, August 28, 2009

busy holidays

my dear holidays, you've come and gone so fast. everyday i have so much to do till i've got no time to even sit down and relax watching tv.
how come?? i've never imagine my holidays like that. i was going up and down for my Selectives ; vaccinations, blood test, CV, airtickets. it sounds like nothing much but i had so much of problem getting it done. then i had to buy a new computer, a new computer table...blablabla...

i officially hate vaccinations. first, i took a Hepatitis B jab on my left arm. it hurts like hell. i MEAN HELL. i was still able to move my arms like usual but it hurts till now. anyway, the second one was the bomb. Meningitis C! ergHH! it doesn't hurt much at first but after a few hours, you'll feel feverish then there will be reduced range of shoulder movement till 0! its something like frozen shoulder. gosh. i cant even lift my hand up till 90 degrees.

blood test. thanks to all the KFCs, hmpph... i guess its predictable that my LDL will be raised. on the bright side, my HDL was high too. =) hahaha..

so much to do, so little time!

tomorrow, i'll be helping Chris to shift to his new house in kemuning then one whole day is gone. i haven't even started packing for taiwan on Sunday yet. gosh.i can't wait for taiwan, then going to London !! woohoo... but only for 3 weeks =( cz Chris cant stay longer and my posting is for 3 weeks. so i practically can't travel around at all. but the bf keep telling me, " i'll bring you back here one day then we can travel all around Europe". i shall believe him first although i don't think it'll happen. =(

taiwan taiwan taiwan taiwannnnn... with my darlings... except one who can't make it... =(

updates after Taiwan!


much love all.