Friday, August 7, 2009

exam crisis

only 3 days away from the start of my finals for sem 7 and i feel like i dont know anything.
how??! i'm so dead. havent been studying like how i did in bukit jalil. i dont even know what to study. no guide line, no specific thing to study. anything / everything might come out. i don't even know how to study anymore.
how?!
panic panic panic.
i wish life is an alarm, when u pull the panic button, people will come to the rescue.
i was suppose to study everything by tomorrow as planned.
plan FAILED.
i'm not even confident to do the exam anymore.
obstetrics results are out, 3 people passed with a C, others fail??? what could be worse?? psychiatry is no better. i'm gonna take my results only after my last OSCE exam on 18th aug. gosh. and they say internal exams helps us to pass our finals!
BULLSHIT!
end of complaining.
back to some good news.
firstly, my tod's bag has arrived. thanks prof tee. you are the best! will post pictures of it soon.
secondly, my dad's project new launching went very well. visit http://www.beverlyheights.com.my/ its phase 5. if you are interested, please tell me then i'll get the commision from my dad! hahaha....anyway, there's only less than 10 units left after the launch last weekend.
hopefully the next post will be good news too. i just wanna pass... =(
much love!