Thursday, May 28, 2009

sigh

it has been a very hectic week. i've been only sleeping like 6 hours a day? i'm so exhausted. i really need a break after sem 7 exams. i'll be going to taiwan! yay!TAIWAN here i come...wait for me.... and nicky, i want to go to Perth! hopefully i saved enough money to go!! hope you can accomodate me..heee...Kher-yin u are too faraway, i dont think i can survive the flight there.. hahaha... once i've been to LA, i nearly died.hahaha... my airsickness is restricting my holidays...erghhh.. so many places i wanna go! i wanna go to a beach like Krabi or Phuket... i wanna go hong kong too but i've been there before =P

hopefully the bf decided to spend me another holiday, that cost a lot of money and his working time which is so important to him..=P probably not this year, the Bali trip did make him bleed because we spent so much on good food....


Kris Allen's No Boundaries is sticking in my head currently. he is kinda addictive. hmpphh... but ADAM is still the best of the best!


i owe my mummy a lot.. she has done so much for me.... every morning when i go to seremban she'll wake up and make sure my "kakak" put everything into my car for me... comes with me to seremban just to teman me because i was alone on sunday night, make soup for me... aiihh... i feel so guilty... what have i done for my mum??? nothing actually...except treating her on her birthday and mother's day... i'm so useless...


Taken on Mother's Day in Leonardo's, Bangsar...

okay...time to complete my work...its pilling up..."as high as the mountain , so many boundaries between me and my dreams!" =P