Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"seremban-less" week!

i've got one week at home! a very short break after 2 postings in semester 7 yet, the big ass exam is coming soon. it pressures me to study yet i can't get myself to sit still and study. i'm so gonna regret for not studying and end up blaming myself for this! ergghh...please give me the strength / will power to take the book up and read it!

anyway, i love my home so much. my bed feels so comfortable and nice, my dogs are so amusing, my mum always nags but she loves me, my pooh bears looks so cute, my cupboard looks so FULL of clothes till it'll burst... hahaha...

being home is just too good to be true. always pampered by everyone.


this is the real chicken essence made by my mummy dearest! the whole chicken had to be wasted just to get such small bowl of soup!




enjoying every bit of it!!!


the wasted chicken!




flowers by the bf. when we were eating in PJ, some people just came up to everyone and was selling flowers! so he bought for me. hmmphh. it goes to the toilet again!






and doughnuts too! hee... the bf bought it for me after my exams! however, i think these doughnuts are not as nice as those i've tasted overseas. the dough is a bit hard, not as soft as it was suppose to be... =( a BIG disappointment.



i love shopping spreee!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is just so stress-relieving!!!!!!!! i actually bought all these stuffs from midvalley.. i usually dont get much stuffs from there but... its just the shopping luck day i guess! =P

tomorrow is ferragamo pre-SALE day! KLCC here i come!!!!!

i LOVE MY HOME!!