Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

my family decided to go for buffet instead of fine dining this time to celebrate mother's day. why? ask the fatty dad who always claims that its not FULL even though he'll order like so much of food that we can't finish. i guess my dad is just a typical chinese man. he loves buffet or chinese food only. occasionally japanese depends on his mood. even though its mother's day, my dad still insist that we go for buffet instead of asking what my mum prefer.

ps: my mum dislike buffets because she can't eat much. haha. what to do the fatty dad wants to go for buffet.

we decided to try out parkroyal since we went there for chinese food a few weeks ago which was quite good! i haven't blog about that due to the exams. so the buffet at parkroyal was just okay. not much choices. my love is still shangri-la or genji hilton.

i don't think i would recommend anyone to go parkroyal for the buffet. for the price you pay there are much better ones in KL. however, the chinese food there is good though for people who can take spicy food since its a si chuan restaurant.
























my dearest mum, who have to put up with all my bad behaviour especially during exam period. i'll go crazy. seriously. try living with me, you'll run out of the house the next moment.




























my sister!

































































































































there were not much choices, so there are few pictures since i wasn't impressed with the food.






much love!