Monday, May 12, 2008

how funny things can be

have you ever experience people that you are close to who are able to read your mind??

i just experience it twice! once last week and once today!

i find it so funny and unbelievable!

first was with diana patrick,
she said " what is...ermm..ermmm....??"
then without thinking i just replied her!
and she was so shocked..."what?! how did you know what i wanted to ask you??"
haha....it was super spontaneous!

then today, i was studying as usual then i put my notes back into my file, in my mind i was thinking after putting the notes in i'm gonna call chris and see whats he doing,
then....haha....he called just after i put my notes in the file properly!
i was in shocked, i asked him why he call me? and he replied "cause i know you wanted to call me!" normally he'll just say " just for fun/ on the way home so just wanna call you and see what you are doing" gosh!

isn't it funny.

much love!