Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Handphone

At last i reluctantly went to subang parade to get a new phone.... i was using nokia N73... i thought it was the best phone when i bought it a year ago.... the camera was really good so as the 3G.... HOWEVER, after 6 months of using it.... it takes longer and longer to send a SMS...now it takes like 4 mintues or so to send an SMS and if people call me when its stuck sending SMS, it'll nvr go through and nvr get a miss call!
i felt really sad... as it was my present for my sem 1 results from my mum.... haihh...should have bought a nice bag instead.... at least the present from my dad...the dior gaucho bag is still my love...
although it has so many problems....i still love it..... thats y i was so reluctant to buy a new phone.... i miss it so much noww...!!! =~(




















anyway...the new affair is with sonyericsson k770i... its new according to the guy who sold it to me.... its not expensive and it has the same features as my N73.... so i trade in my N73..... and paid with my OWN money for the new one.... * heartache* hahaha...i don't feel it if i sign the credit card......cz i don't pay it..... but THIS is really taking money out of my ATM! boohooo....i hate to go to the ATM to take money.....i only like to go and deposit money in.... hahahaha.....







its browN!! so niceee..





camera so cool ya...its 3.2 MP....same as N73! hheee!! super loveee IT!
by the way...i just went for a haircut..... its so shorrtt......waaaaa.....
much love