Tuesday, November 13, 2007

21st birthday pressie!

i just wanna thank everyone for all the presents!!! the biggest present of all is obviously from my parents... my dad who paid for the partyy...and my mum for the carat club diamond pendant...its so beautifuLL!! take a look at it....i just love round things!! the pendant was the one i've been looking for since last year!!! at last i found it in carat club....and my dear mummy bought it for me!! heee!!



















seeee.....beautiful! *speechless* hee!!






























the gift packing....



























the coach clutch i wanted!from my sisterss!!!!.....but its on the way back from overseas!!! heee!!! so just upload another picture first!!!
























ang paus....from my mummy and my granny....its for good lucK! hahaha....




























and from the loved one.....chris.....a charm bracelet from juicy couture!!!i love it so so muchiE!!!























the super nice paper bag....pink and black!!
























the charm bracelet!
























yess! there are two presents from HIM! heeee!!!
























dior! my favourite brand!
























its a key and lock handphone accessories!!!


























from shin aNN! i dunno how she bought it for me ...but i lurrrveee iT!!! thanks shin aNN!





























yummy doughnuts!!!!!!!!


































from my lovely p6 and ryN!!!!!!!! the bought me a keYY!!!


























hee!! a gold key from poh konG!!!! weeee!!! i have a key tooo!


























from my hexangels!!! a lovely bracelet....























thanks a lot jamie, nicky and kher-yin!!!!




















and the gift from shiau sang, sophie and jarance!
























nice necklace from diva!! and shiau sang gave me a priceless gifTT! - which is a called all the way from UK just to wish me happy birthdaYY!! heeee!!!




























patchi chocolates!!!!!!!!! from julie and mei linggg










































the chocolates......so yummmyy.......



























from yau, leong, victor, sree, diana, naomi and han ying!!!







































eeekkk! i lurrvee all these things so mUCH!





















from diana patrick, noma, chitra, alvin and aaroN! thanks a lottt
























MNG shirt.....its quite big though.....but nice nice!!!








































ahahaha....flowers.....from ming wei and jude....not bad ar....its purple and pink ....fave colours!!~





















the card on the flowers

























a lovely watermelon pooh bear from leang and vivian..... + a bracelet....i love it so much....it looks really nice on me!!!
























yayY! a star shaped earing.....from fiona, aaron, ling wei, swarna




















the nice gift from kajen, de jun , ellice , david and yee yoooN!


























see...purple candle lamp...hehe....its on my table now.....its so beautifuL!






























from ambiga!! somethings i really need but was to lazy to buy it....hahaaha...so ncie of her to get it for me!!!






























and bubu! hahaha....its from noris , lieo jiun , ching li and jeremy.....actually i have the same one! hahah....so i tie a ribbon to differentiate them....
























two fat bears.....bubu(with ribbon) and bobo(from chris)!!! hahaha....so cute....twins!
once again...thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!