Sunday, January 31, 2010

my dream bag

i've always wanted to get a Chanel bag, the Classic Jumbo Black Caviar. every girl should have their very own Chanel bag some time in their life. i guess mine is coming soon and i'm very excited about it! i finally went to the Chanel Boutique in KLCC today. i told myself before that the time that i step in the Chanel shop is when i want to get the bag that i want. So i was so excited today but the bag was out of stock. there are like 10 people on the waiting list and 4 infront of me for the gold hardware one. the rest are waiting for the silver hardware. its such an expensive bag yet such high demand. hmmpphh... i wonder if its a marketing technique to make people think its so exclusive! =P

anyway, life is so exciting now! this week i'll know if i get to win a TV (its Sony 40" Full HD okaY!) hahaha....its just some stupid credit card contest i entered. i hope the Chanel sales girl calls me soon! i cant wait anymoree....waiting is killing me... it feels so near yet so far! the sales girl told me its quite impossible to get it before CNY. how sad. i wanted to have a new bag for CNY. what more my dream bag. =(


look, its so beautiful...owwww.....come to me soon... !

much love all! *life's good*