Monday, October 26, 2009

my stupid birthday

i'll be turning 23 this year....23! omg. i feel so old. i dont wanna celebrate this year. it feels so old to be 23!

mum as usual has been asking me what i want for my birthday. i think i should tell her to get me some anti-ageing products! i really wish i could turn back time and be 21! i think 21 is really the best age for any girl, not too old and not too young! sounds good.

what i really want for my birthday??

i really dont have any idea at all. clothes i bought a lot, bags i bought a lot recently, diamonds i already have and i like them very much, shoes i bought plenty till there are so many new ones untouched, i really dont know...

i know what i need though : finish my reports - send me a helping santa to finish it for me pleaseeeee, pass my exams in IMU - i think God needs to give me a little more intelligence...

i feel old. omg. OLD...

the bf is so busy lately with the peace conference. i dont think he even remember that my birthday is coming soon!

i'm just lazy to write my reports....helppp