Monday, October 19, 2009

AHHH i wanna dieee, luckily its holiday time

i'm not gonna go out...waaaa....i'm damn sad....
i decided to do something different to my hair and the disaster came. i was just playful. i wanted something different. i look so horrible noww..

erghh... my dad say i look like those retarded kid. omg. luckily i still have two weeks before class starts...

i didnt thought it was that bad at first but when i got home, my mum didnt like it, my dad says i look retarded, my sis have no comments. bad bad bad.

i really thought it didnt look so horrible. i took a few pictures and it looked okay but when i see myself in the mirror, its NOTTT.. ergghh...




bye world. i shall hide at home just in case people thought a retarded kid is walking around.


waaa.... grow faster my dear fringe... i love you. i wont do anything to you anymore.