Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my housemate's big day!


its shin ann's birthday at 12am tomorrow....=P *shhh*
its so funny when i went and bought her cake... seremban people are just so funny... anyway, i went to this cake shop to get her a cheesecake since she loves cheesecakes... i wrote on the cake "happy birthday to my lovely houseMATE"....but guess what that lady asked me when i was paying????!!!!!!


in cantonese, "the cake is for your servant is it?"



HAHAHAHAHA

its so so funny. i didnt get the joke till i got into the car. i stop there a while and think " hmmphh why did she asked me that... then i stare at the cake and realise she thought i was writing "houseMAID"






hahahaha



the biggest joke ever!! i couldn't stop laughing all the way when i was driving home...






luckily, it was with the correct spelling on the cake...=P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG SHIN ANN, my lovely houseMAID!!!!!!!!!