Sunday, February 8, 2009

a series of unfortunate events

it all started on 5th february, the day of my exam...

1st event - my ID tag fell into the toilet bowl before my exam...how did it happen? i seriously don't know...it is in a plastic attach to my landyard, it slip through the top if the plastic and fell in the toilet... i was so panic that i felt like a drama queen that time...

2nd event - my pants tore a bit at the side of my thighs....*yes! also on exam day*

3rd event - i forgot to bring my past year papers back home to prepare for tuesday's exam, which is so important....

4th event - i lost my anklet!! the white gold anklet chris gave me on our second Valentines day together! and i cried badly.... i don't even realise when i lost it.... its someting money can't buy!!

i'm such a lucky person...aren't i?

i hope good luck comes to me soon....i really miss my anklet....i love it so much....even after so many years, thats my best Valentines day present...