Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i just wanna go home

i don't know why i'm acting like a small child being in kindergarden for the first time.. all i want to do now is just be home in my upper living room sofa and watch american idol, eating all my favourite cookies, laughing with my mum and sisters, teasing my dad, my fav hobby...teasing my dad....=P playing with my bambee and bullying rex, laughing at stupid things he does...

i just wanna be at home...







i can't study..
i don't have the mood to do so...
i'm so failing my family medicine OSCE, the last group highest was B+...
that doesn't even change my mind to study harder....

i guess its the one week break that i had for CNY... i haven't been home for 1 week since like 6 months ago? thats why i'm behaving like its the first week in Seremban...

i hope friday comes faster... i'm depressed... and my immune system is low...stupid dry cough...i think i'm having tuberculosis..probably haemoptysis will come soon...but there's no WEIGHT LOSS!! grrrrr

whatever...i'm sick...