Monday, January 19, 2009

unexpected gifts...

the boyfriend bought me 2 expensive gifts for no reason! its not even our anniversary or a special day or anything.

the first was 2 weeks ago, he bought me a Daniel Yam's Dress which is really nice and expensive! he said he was in pavilion and so happen saw that dress which he thinks it'll look good on me.. so he bought... *curious*

last week, he bought me a pair of oxford-type of shoes from Zara... again i was shocked... he never buy me gifts so frequent like that... then the curiousity increases...

obviously girls would think "hmmpphh...maybe he did something wrong...."

so i tease him about doing something wrong thats why he is buying me all these things...
and the innocently-wanted-to-be-romantic-boyfriend's heart was broken....he was so sad because he did all these just because i simply tease him for not being romantic anymore, not giving me surprises...*which i forgot all about it till he mentioned it*

hahaha....sometimes i'm just a lousy girlfriend...i guess it is quite difficult to please me...

=P