Thursday, January 1, 2009

i wanna go to BALI!!

i'm so freaking frustrated now....what a way to start a year!
Chris wanted to bring me to Bali in February as a valentines day present. So i went to Air Asia's website and book with his card. The stupid thing keep telling me there's an error when i press "payment"... then i tried a few times but i still couldn't get!!! i haev to book by 2nd January because they are having a promotion...

Then, i tried using my credit card instead because i thought his was new and never bought anything online before... i tried a few times with my card too...it still shows error!!!!
then, i went for lunch at 2 and left my handphone at home....Citibank called me and tell me that the payment went through!i was happy so i called chris...guess what!!! it went through using his card toO!!! * panic *

i quickily called Air Asia but they told me both the credit cards that i gave them did not make a payment and there was no transection that went through!!!!! ergghhhh.....*stress*
i called the bank back again and they keep telling me that i paid and the blardy transection went through!

"am i paying for NOTHING???"

i called citibank again and they told me to wait 5-7 days because then they'll know if the transection really went through!!!

how am i suppose to book in time if it didn't go through!!!!

i was so frustrated, i called citibank again, now, they are telling me that the money is FLOATING! because they make the stupid payment but air asia did not take it....so the money is FLOATING!!! floating where???in the toilet bowl arrr??!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!! its a freaking RM2137 okay..... my mind keep thinking of the amount only...ergghhhh

maybank was so much better, just one call and they told Chris that the payment won't be make because he paid but airasia didn't take it....so the transection will be cancelled soon...

anyway...i think....

all my dreams of going to bali is GONE! i even planned what to wear for each day alreadYY!!! how cruel....

now...i don't know what to do.....i'm depressed....