Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new hairdo

i just wanted to do something to my hair, actually i wanted to dye my hair but since IMU is so strict about the "no hair colouring" rule, so i decided to curl instead.. i went to this new place called the hair room with jo...her friend recommended her to try out this place... the curls were okay for me but somehow i wish i had a sharp chin instead of a fat round chubby face...i don't look nice in most of my hairstyles because of the fat face! grr! whatever la..the curls only gonna last for 4 months anyway..so even if it doesn't really suit me its just for 4 months....


the hairstylist who did my hair was quite good looking thats why the other gay hairstaylist keep flirting with him...which was so so funny....i love gay people! they are just so cute! they are not shy or embarrass to show their feelings and they are really funny!


anyway, i took a syok sendiri photo here just to show u all my new hairstyle... hahaha