Sunday, August 24, 2008

IMU Convocation

i've officially completed my phase I medical programme in IMU! i was so worried and had trouble sleeping the night before. thats because they don't announce who will be in the dean's list till the graduation day itself. so i was kinda scared that my name won't be there... but all the worries went off when i saw my friend in the morning because IMU advertise it on The Star and also New straits Times.. i was so happy!! at last my dream to be on the dean's list came through... i actually gave up halfway through sem 5 to work hard for the dean's list, luckily my friend ambiga keep encouraging me... i really won't be on the list if its not for her, she really helped me out a lot in sem 4 and 5 in my studies... and guess what, she's just a place away from the gold medalist!! means she's 2nd out of 171 students in my batch. i'm just so proud of her!

overall, the convocation was a success but there were just too many many people everywhere!! my sister recorded the video where i go up and take my scroll but the boyfriend took all blur pictures of me !! he forgot to on the flash...=~( luckily still got video....at least not so bad.....

we weren't exactly the spotlight there that day since we are only completing phase I compare to the rest who have completed the whole course... only 2 peoplegot into dean's list for phase II!! gosh, life's definately won't be easy there! i really regret i didn't study at ALL during the holidays.. i'm so deaddd....i know a lot of them did a lot of revision....please save me....i just don't have the will power to drag my lazy ass to study during my only 1 week of holidays left! i think i'll tear on monday when my holidays finally come to an end...





i love the book so much, gold and silver makes it looks so classy. at least IMU did a good job here!



Group photo just before we go to the ballroom



the monkeys that i have to sit with the whole time!! i was the only girl there....poor me!






my family and i!








the boyfriend


ambiga and i posing with our dean's list cert....haha...! we just have to do it!! its all our sweat, blood and tears!wahahah






mine!! all MINE!!! heeeee











my outfit for the convocation... i loved it, but some people say i look like a lawyer instead...whatever, i like my style of dressing...who cares!
anyway, new house in seremban is readY! will blog about it soon after we furnish it! =) can't wait to show off my new home...hahaha...its not very nice la...but its clean and new though....and i'm so happy about it....
much love alll!