Tuesday, June 3, 2008

little night out @ shook!

it wasn't our anniversary or anything at all on that day. he was suppose to pick me up at 730 to go for dinner. i was craving for KFC at that time. i told him i want to go KFC so badly. then, hmmpphh... he came at 845! grr...i was boiling inside very angry hungry and tired! can u imagine after one whole day of studying and the super intense craving for KFC, i waited for 1 hour 15 minutes! but i know i can't blame him cause he was having a meeting. at that time i really can't control my emotions, too angry. even though he keep apologising to me, somehow i STILL feel angry. when he reach my house, he asked me to change into something nicer cause he want to bring me for fine dining as an apology, i STILL insist i WANT my KFC!

BUT..the truth is..i wana go fine dining! haha! i'm just such a freak of fine dining. i love good food presented nicely on the big big plate with small tiny portions. so i went to my room and change into a dress. we decided to go Shook! at starhill. he used the NKVE highway which on the way there's a KFC! when i saw the sign KFC, i feel so bad. i abandon my favourite food for another. haha. anyway KFC is my weekly food, so its okayy.. =P


this is actually my 5th time at Shook!, somehow i feel it wasn't as nice as it was. last time they used to have many many choices of food till i don't know what to choose.. now, there's only chinese, Jap and italian. kinda disappointed with Shook!.






much love all!