Saturday, July 14, 2007

The First

This is the first post on my own blog...*clapsss* hahaha. The first one should always come with a good news. i PASSed my EOS 3. So now..i'll be able to go to Sem 4 and 5 without any biggie exams! Actually i didn't do very well BUT i'm VERY satisfied with my A-. It's still an A right! hahaha. Anyway my parents didn't seem to care. They are happy about it. What u expect right! It's medical school. I can't be getting As all the way. my new quote " A- is still an A" hahaha. After all the "study.eat.sleep" at last i'm free!


Now, its time to do my elective...which is...taa daaa..."guitar" hahaha...i know a lot of ppl would think its not suitable for me BUT i wanna give it a try. i lurrve trying new things! =) however, i don't know if i'll make it but i'm sure i'll try my best.


everything is going so well after my results are out, kinda give me some goosebumps! hahaha.


Melbourne(krispy kreme!) , singapore and redang HERE I COME!!! hahahahaha. i'm super duper whooper excited for Aug to come!!


miss tong wai teng