Monday, July 16, 2007

contact lens!~

This is the first time i wore contact lens.haha. JUst for fun. i don't wear specs though. but i've always seen my friends wearing different colour everytime. so, i decided to buy myself one pair for the holidays! 1 1/2 months of holidays lefT!!! i'll enjoy it to the MAX!!!!!
haha! btw, its BROWN! teeheeee... the pictures are not clear bcz it was taken by my hp which is only 3.2MP.. so can't really see the brown colour!
its actually very easy to put on a contact lens. i learnt it from my sister. if u are putting it on the right eye, just put the contact lens on the tip of your 3rd finger of your right hand. then use both 2nd finger to open up your eyes and stare straight. Thats alL! it took me like 15 minutes to put it in the first time. but now, its so much faster! lurrving it...