Saturday, April 11, 2009

i wanna be an investigator!

today, a crime happened in front of my house. some teenagers stole bags from MPSJ where a school sports day was held. there were 3 of them hanging outside my house for about half an hour. my mum even saw them but she couldn't recognise their face. too bad.



hee hee


thats not the interesting part, a few years back, for our safety, my dad installed a CCTV outside my house. its not that we were that rich but it was because of some other reasons. anyway, thats not the highlight here. for a few years, we knew our CCTV works, just that we never bother much about it. so today, finally it came to some use.


so the story starts here. my mum and sis came home at 1130am, saw 3 guys hanging around somewhere near our cars. then, when my mum went out for lunch with ehr friends at 1215pm, she saw a camera case lying next to her car and a few bags underneath my sisters car. so she went to the guard house and ask the guard to go and have a look what is that. then, when we came back from lunch, we found out that there were few kids reporting lost of bags.


total loss was RM5000. so poor thing right. their handphones and camera was gone. reminds me of my camera. i still CURSE YOU BLARDY BASTARD! you know who you are!



so i decided i wanna find out who stole the poor child's things. we went home and play back our CCTV video. caught them on screen. crime was from 1145 till 1205! the video was able to see the 3 boys but their face were quite blur because they knew we had CCTV so they hide their face. i think police will come soon to investigate cause the bags were found near opposite our house! faster mr policeman come tomorrow! i'm so excited. hopefully they come before i go back to seremban. erghhh..i dont wanna miss the fun!



__________________________________________________________



i LOVE being home during weekends. everytime i go out of the house, i get to be myself. i love to dress up, call me fashionista or whatever it is, i love fashion. however, in seremban it is very difficult. sleep is more important than anything else! seremban is making my complexion from bad to worse. now, i can't even use my blusher thanks to the pimples. ergghh...



much love all!