Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fatty Daddy's Day

today is my fatty daddy's birthday but he is on his way to china for a business trip with BUSINESS class seat...ergghhhh....how come i never get to travel i business class!!! unfair.....booohoooo
anyway we went to Latest Recipe in Le Meridien for buffet dinner yesterday. My dad is the typical Chinaman who doesn't like fine dining. So, its either buffet or Chinese food. thats the only 2 choices for his birthday. he has never tried the buffet in Le Meridien, which i think it is very very nice....so we brought him there and he loved it! =)

as usual, my dad will always make some lame jokes and tease my mum... =P
thats my fatty daddy

We are FAMILY! one big happy family...!







sister and her going to be husband!

mummy and sister




me and chris, somehow i look like i just woke up...



this picture is much better!=P




okay...the guilt starts here...below are only "some" of the food i ate....not even half of it... i feel so guilty but not to the extend that i'll be bulemic.. i hate going on diet... i just can't diet for more than 2 days... diet plan always FAIL... can someone teach me how to diet? i'm growing like a ball...and its not even funny... double chin is on its way now... erghhh gross!















i love my chiffon dress! i'm loving it! its so comfortable! =P

much love all!