Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mum's Birthday, Saffron One Bangsar and Eyuzu, Eastin Hotel

there were 3 celebrations for my mum, first it was me and my mum at saffron, 2nd was chris, my mum, me and my aunty for the cake session, then it was Eyuzu, Eastin Hotel with my dad(next post)!


the first celebration, Saffron, One bangsar


Mum’s Birthday was just a week after Dad’s. so yeah, I was broke for the month of march! *still have plastic money though* haaa! I went with my mum to Saffron, One Bangsar as a treat! So I had a little private meal with my mum..which was nice! That’s because this year my sisters are one in aussie land one in shanghai. So I was the only daughter left at home! Haha. Anyway, they serve really nice food and the service was good. They have these very nice little private tables that are covered with a nice curtain. I really love the environment there.









































































































































2nd Celebration, Cake SessioN!
































much love !