Wednesday, March 26, 2008

irresponsible freak

people ARE careless, people ARE forgetful, i don't disagree with that. however, if a person is just plain irresponsible, it really makes me mad. how can people jsut be so irresponsible and think its okay to be so? come on, you have responsibility for everyone around you and also their things. stop living in a dream world and come out of your childish thoughts. i'm not going to mention names here.

its really getting on my nerves. i hate those who are irresponsible. especially those who treated my things without any sense of responsibility. it is my hardwork and how much time i spent on doing it. i shouldn't have trusted people easily with my stuffs.

i learnt a lesson and i will live with it for the rest of my life. don't blame me for being heartless at times. i'll only be so to people who are irresponsible and don't take things seriously.

so i just wanna tell those who are reading this, being nice is a thing you should do but NOT to people who DON'T deserve it.

till then.....