Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolution

my list

1. study hard and pass my Sem 5 exam so that i can go seremban. *if possible, Dean's List. so must be really hardworking from now on.

2. Go on a trip with Chris after we both graduate during mid year.

3. Go to Thailand for holiday in July with my piggies as planned.

4. get a watch and get use to wearing it.(i don't like to wear a watch..but i'll need it in seremban), get a iPOD, palm and lap top to use in seremban.

5. Find a place to stay in Seremban, hopefully its clean and new.

6. try more new food places.

7. Buy more new Pooh bears to add to my collection.

8. Buy a beautiful dress for my IMU Ball ( i wan carven ong!!!!!!!!)

9. To fix bibi's nose ( its tearing..i'm so sad. i don't know how....i need a tailorr)

10. .....gosh....not even 10 resolutions... haha